Return and Refund Policy
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of Mind or Item not Satisfied Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind or not satisfied with your purchase. We will offer you exchange, credit or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 10 days of purchase.
- Provide proof of purchases at the time you return the item.
- Item is in re-saleable condition including that:
It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories.
It is undamaged in its original condition.
It is not an on-sale item.
City phone pty. ltd. reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned products prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
For other returns, please note:
- Your original receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Free tools or Gifts are not redeemable for cash
- If you seek for credit or refund after 10 days, a minimum restocking fee $10 on each item will be applied based on the condition and age of the returned product.
- We can only provide replacement parts for the item returned after 30 days if the item is still under warranty.
- Postage is not refundable.