Why Are My iPhone Headphones Not Working?CityPhones
A common question asked in the world of technology is ‘why do my headphones not work?” or “I can’t hear anything when I use my headphones!” Individuals who experience this problem often say that when they plug in their headphones into an iPhone no sound comes out and this may be caused by the following problems:
- Debris in the headphone port.
- Headphones may be damaged.
- Debris in earbud mesh.
- Make sure to plug in headphones firmly.
If the problem still persists then it may be an internal system error or a hardware problem. If it is a hardware problem, then it may be that your headphone port is broken or worn. If this is the case, then this is where the experts at City Phones come in.
City Phones follow a number of steps in order to repair the headphone jack:
- Removal of the two screws next to the charging port.
- Removal of the screen.
- Disconnect the battery.
- Removal of every screw that is holding the headphone jack inside the phone.
- Once all the screws have been removed from the headphone jack, City Phones replace the existing headphone jack with a new one.
- Screw the headphone jack into the iPhone.
- Connect the battery.
- Place the screen back on the iPhone.
- Screw back in the two screws next to the charging port.
City Phones usually take 40 mins to complete this process.
City Phones are specialists in iPhone Repairs. If you have any issues with your iPhone, whether it needs a headphone jack replacement, or other repairs such as screen, camera or microphone – City Phones can do the job! Visit us in store at 148 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne CBD or contact us on 0426504955!